- Sheepskin Area Rugs
- Sheepskin Animal Beds
- Wool Moroccan Rugs
- Customer Care
Size: 47” x 27”
Each pelt is exclusive and one-of-a-kind. There's never a duplicate!
The Benefits of Sheepskins:
- Wool is incredible at regulating body heat
- Helps to relieve aches and pains
- Resistant to dirt and bacteria
- Hypo-allergenic (and help soothe skin rashes like eczema and more )
- Adds warmth and texture to your home
Our ethically sourced pelts come from small organic farmers whose sheep roam miles each day through hilltops and mountains. They are softened with animal fats as opposed to harsh metals and chemicals. They are tanned using a biobased lactic acid that is safe for even newborns! We take pride in the clean and stress-free energy that each pelt brings into your home.
Care: We recommend shaking out the pelt once every 2 weeks, and also giving it a brush once a month to maintain a smooth surface. If you need to wash it, we recommend hand-washing or washing with a cold delicate rinse.
More information on caring for your pelt is here:
Have questions? Contact us here: